Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

"-creature made of tentacles"

36,722 people became interested.

LOL But seriously. Good flash. ^^ Voice acting was good but a bit questionable at parts. Only criticism.

Crazy Jelly Bean Vol.1 Crazy Jelly Bean Vol.1

Very good.

I noticed that the animation is of a good (not superb, but whatever) quality.
And the writing is usually really good as well.

So why the low scores? 3.47 is not the collective score of the rest of these parts.
The final remaining piece is sound, in this case I want to emphasize voice acting. You probably enjoy doing the voice acting, if you want to continue that's up to you, but to take these animations to the 'next level' I think you need to start trolling the AP for some voice actors who are willing to help you out.

I enjoyed all the jokes I just feel they could have been told better, especially the 'now what' line. That caught my attention. It should've been a laugh, but it wasn't.

Chag responds:

Yeah, these clips were first done in like... 2008 before I finally compiled them together, although I'm not great at voice acting I'd like to think I've improved just a bit since then >_>

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

LISTENED TO IT ALL DAY!!!!

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! May be my new favorite WEEBL loop! :D
Funny, well drawn and interesting! Yes please!

Short How to kill Short How to kill

XDDDDD

Looks really good! I love teh burgurs! :) my only thing is that it is short, but now you've made that long one so it's okay, I don't doubt you.... ;D

Thanks pal C:

Yeah, this is short and believe me, I didn't ever expect to get a score over 3/5, nor 9/10 :D So it was a happy surprise ^.^
The movie will be longer, thats for sure! ...Well of course a movie can't be this short ;)

Some random Madness Some random Madness

YAY!!!

A good long one, nice blood, and death, as always. No real constructive criticism for animating, just don't get shot again. ;)

Wyvernhunt responds:

Don't worry, I'm more carefull now :D Thanks!

Short So L33T Short So L33T

Bwah-hahahahaha

hahahahaha.......ehhhhh.... yeah. Yeah, this is hilarious.

It wasn't long enough for a ten, but it was good.

Ahh! *Splatter* Psh! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

Yay XD

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Awesome

Wow Ray, way to update your comments... 2 million views? moar like 5 million! lol